We are thrilled to share that Vectice has won the French American Business Award (FABA) in the Tech category - for companies with under $50M in revenue or funding. This recognition is a true testament of our team’s hard work and dedication, and we could not be more proud!
At Vectice, we strive to make data science management simpler and easier than ever before. Our software enables enterprises and their teams to adopt optimal AI practices, and it is an incredible honor for us to receive such acknowledgment from FABA.
We would like to express our gratitude towards the entire jury as well as Anne-Emmanuelle de Boysson, Executive Director, and Anne-Sophie Pestourie, Deputy Director from the French-American Chamber of Commerce San Francisco – FACCSF.
The esteemed jury members hail from diverse backgrounds and industries, bringing a wealth of expertise to the panel.
- Romain Brante - Managing Director, Bank of the West
- Olivier Delerm - CEO, A6 Group
- Philippe Cases - CEO, Topio Networks
- Corinne Grillet - CEO & Co-Founder, Alygne Inc
- Eugenie Rives - Managing Director, Early-Stage Moonshots, X the Moonshot Factory
- Gaëlle Vialle - Head of Operations & Enablement, Twitch
- Antoine Villata - CEO, Panisware North America
- Richard Zolezzi - Chief Lega Officer & CoFounder, Odseva
This award is a major milestone for us and we are excited to continue creating better data science management solutions that will enable enterprises around the world to thrive. Thank you again FABA!
Learn more about Vectice Data Science Management Software
A unique ceremony to award the best French-American companies, entrepreneurs, and executives of the Bay Area, for their annual results and lasting performance in management and leadership. Organized by the French-American Chamber of Commerce in San Francisco.