Discover the latest insights and strategies for data science leaders at SCALE, the event for data science leaders in San Francisco. Prominent industry leaders from renowned companies such as Bill.com, Credit Karma, Yelp, Synthego, and Workday gathered to discuss their experiences and challenges in managing data science teams.
The event featured a captivating fireside chat with Shyam Banuprakash, Vice-President of Data Science at Clario, and Shailvi Wakhlu, former Head of Data at Strava, who shared their expertise on successful collaborations with domain experts, securing C-suite buy-in, and building diverse teams.
Key topics covered included aligning efforts, securing C-suite buy-in, fostering diversity within teams, harnessing the expertise of domain professionals, and cultivating trust through transparent methodologies.
Read the white paper to get all the insights and strategies from the SCALE event. This white paper will show you how to:
- Align efforts across organization to ensure data science projects succeed
- Secure C-suite buy-in for data science initiatives
- Foster diversity within teams by leveraging various perspectives
- Harness domain expertise
- Cultivate trust through transparency
Vectice’s community of more than +1,250 AI leaders
The Vectice community's purpose is to focus on leadership and management in data science. Over the past year, we have built a community of 1,250+ AI leaders including 300+ VPs across the U.S. In this community, we organize events and build thought leadership content for leaders.
Read more about our past events here:
What you can expect
You'll gain access to resources, events, and dinners exclusively for directors, VP, and C-level of data science.
- Online Gatherings: Discuss your most pressing challenges with a group of up to 5 peers in Vectice-facilitated video calls.
- Dinners: Join us for dinner with 10 top leaders of data science. We organize quarterly dinners in our 11 geographical clusters.
- Apply to speak at events: Our events are recorded with multiple high-profile speakers and a maximum of 30 attendees. They happen during the week after work hours to make it convenient for everyone!
Join the community: